When did you last use the London Underground? For many of us, this involves checking the infamous rail network map to check the journey ahead. Usually, the two main considerations are length of journey and number of changes. When presented with two options, one involving five changes and taking 45 minutes, and another with only two changes and taking 15 minutes, the choice is clear – we want the easiest, most direct route.
This same logic applies to contact centres. Customers expect the same level of ease and convenience when interacting with public sector organisations. They don’t want to be passed around between chatbots and numerous agents, just to get their query answered. But providing quality customer service in the public sector can be a constant battle, especially with the enormous pressure of serving the entire national population.
At Cirrus, we understand the unique challenges that the public sector faces when it comes to customer service. We’ve worked closely with local governments and other organisations within the sector to help them take that next step in their cloud transformation journey. The Contact Centre as a Service (CCaaS) is a game-changing solution that can transform customer service operations and make them more responsive, accessible, and efficient.
- AI-powered self-service capabilities: to help citizens quickly find information on frequently asked questions and handle simple queries, and free up agents to deal with more complex issues that require human intervention.
- On-demand scalability: to help businesses quickly and easily engage more agents to handle the increase in volume in peak periods of traffic.
- Real-time analytics: to help track customer satisfaction levels, identify patterns and trends, and allocate resources effectively.
- Intelligent routing: to help direct customer queries through preferred channels of communication, including voice, email, chat and social media.
- Customised solutions: to help align with the unique needs of the public sector, thereby allowing them to deliver tailored customer service experience.
Standing with our public sector
Great strides have been made to help improve processes within the public sector. The G Cloud Framework and Network Service are key examples that have helped modernise the procurement of cloud-based IT services in the public sector. As a result, contact centres have reduced the time taken to deploy new technologies that will be critical for reducing operational costs, boosting efficiency and driving greater agility across the sector.
Cirrus has dedicated efforts to being the contact centre partner for the public sector. Armed with a true cloud infrastructure, we can help deliver real-time insights that the sector desperately needs, as well as unlimited scalability and greater resilience and security.
The next level of quality customer service is within reach of the public sector, and the path to achieving it is clear. Embracing the market’s latest innovative technology like CCaaS will not only help alleviate some of the pressure on the sector itself, but allow them to better service their citizens.
If you’re a member of the public sector and you’d like to find out how Cirrus could help you take that next step, we’d love to hear from you!