Founded in 2013, Cirrus is a high-growth technology business that specialises in contact centre software, providing innovative solutions for SME and Enterprise clients. Cirrus sells exclusively through partners in the UK and has gained real traction from the relationship forged with Gamma Telecom in March 2019. Cirrus is headquartered in Leatherhead, Surrey.
Team: Solutions Delivery Consultant
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE
The Cirrus Solution Delivery Consultant is a technical role, responsible for the delivery of all Cirrus software and customer deployments including social media.
This will include managing new customer deployments and existing customer requirements and expanding the scope of the software to all areas in the customer’s environment. Cirrus demands high achievers in both the enterprise and informal Contact Centres, so you will be expected to strive to be the fount of all knowledge in everything Cirrus and be able to guide our customers through the life cycle of the partnership.
You will also be required to mentor the support teams as the Cirrus/Contact Centre expert. This will include working closely with the Cirrus Project Management team, managing expectation on the delivery of solutions to our customers and you will be required to fully understand Prince2 terminology and delivery strategy to assist in the smooth delivery of Cirrus Solutions.
Travel is possible as the Cirrus Solutions Delivery Consultants are sometimes required to work outside of the Cirrus head office, at customer premises and from home.
SCOPE OF THE ROLE:
Direct Reports: This role has no direct reports
Reports to: Head of Professional Services
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE:
- Expediting new business (Product configuration & set-up, new accounts, orders and services) to the quality standards required by the business.
- Completing whole or parts of builds as allocated by Service Delivery and Project Management within the required timescales.
- Running Design Sessions. Understand & document customer requirements and suggest ways Cirrus products can improve business processes.
- Completing System Acceptance Testing for new builds.
- Creating User Acceptance Test logs, monitoring testing and making required changes.
- Providing assistance during deployment of customer services.
- Providing support for new customers once live, prior to Service Desk handover.
- Liaising with suppliers and partners to place and progress orders.
- Support customers through the transition from telephony and email to a full/part Omni Channel contact centre.
- Assist customers during the transition to ensure they can provide meaningful MI and WFM reporting.
- Be the SME in omni-channel and provide help and support to the Cirrus Sales and Support teams.
- Review customers’ existing website material to ensure that CAI can chat effectively.
- Monitor conversations to ensure and liaise with both the customer and the supplier linguistics team to get the full benefit of CAI.
- Identify objectives and goals for CAI and support the development in order to achieve them.
- Support and manage proof of concepts to ensure that ROI is recognised.
- Host regular reviews with customers.
- Trusted advisor in conversational AI and provide help and support to the Cirrus Sales and Support teams for everything AI.
- Identifying training needs
- Providing remote and onsite training
- Creating and updating training documentation.
- The role will be responsible for keeping customer records up to date as well as maintaining several other electronic and hard-copy systems.
- Assuring continuity of your tasks, duties and responsibilities while you are off work for whatever reason.
- Keeping all company systems up to date with the progress and results of your work.
- To proactively seek to find better ways of working.
- To conduct all administrative tasks in a detailed, timely and in a professional way.
- Technically minded in IT or Telecommunications with experience in API Integration into 3rd party systems.
- Extensive experience of Word, Excel, and Outlook. Solid knowledge of programs like PowerPoint and Visio would be beneficial.
- SME in contact centre environments
- Excellent all-round communicator. You must be agile and be able to engage with differing personalities in a clear and effective way.
- Must be a motivated self-starter, but also a good collaborator.
- Extremely organised with extraordinary problem-solving skills.
- Attentive to detail and the ability to manage your time is critical.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organisational and record keeping skills.
- As part of this role, you may be required to go through enhanced background checks. It will be essential for you to cooperate fully with the application process to obtain future DBS and BPSS, or other enhanced background checks as required.
- The Company is required by law and other regulations to comply with data protection and confidentiality and best practice information security governance.
- It is therefore your responsibility to maintain Company and client confidentiality at all times. You must not disclose any secrets or other information of a confidential nature relating to the Company or its business, or in respect of any obligation of confidence which the company owes to any third party, during or after your employment expect in the proper course of employment or as required by law.
- It is your responsibility to understand our Information Security Policy in full and to implement any further developments as required.
- It is your responsibility to observe and be compliant with all additional regulations in the Employee Handbook.