Team: Support Desk within Customer Operations Function
Location: Hybrid: Office & Home based
Role Profile (The purpose of the role)
Provide expert technical assistance and a high level of customer focused support. Support Cirrus’ customers and partners though the triage, analysis and resolution of issues across our voice and omni products. You will delight our partners and customers by offering a ‘1st call resolution’ and where not possible using a combination of phone and email communication to keep customers engaged and informed – and liaising with suppliers in support of this.
The Scope of The Role
Direct Reports: This Role has no Direct Reports
Reports to: Support Desk Manager
Responsibilities of the Role
- Resolving customer issues/tickets.
- Managing the lifecycle of ticket in accordance with SLAs.
- Ensuring the majority of customer/partner responses and contact are by voice, using email when voice is impractical or an unavailable option.
- Ensure KPIs, service level agreements and operational level agreements are achieved.
- Ownership and progression of incidents, including liaison with third party technical teams to a deep level of triage and investigation.
- Continuously updating FAQ/knowledgebase with latest learnings.
- Providing support and overflow in administering email and Voice traffic.
- Supporting 1st line team initial contact and FAQ / Scripting development to ensure the best possible engagement on new tickets – to ensure a resolution plan/action in place and well within fault SLA.
- Engaging Supplier on any ticket requiring their involvement and providing the required FAQ/Script information.
- Regular and structured coaching and review of 1st line team ticket and issue progression.
- Efficiently complete change requests within core product offering within SLAs.
- Ensure ownership on any P2 VIP or P1 ticket as they arrive, providing input into lessons learnt as required.
- Maintaining excellent knowledge of both the organisation’s core and peripheral products and services to support all customer / partner needs.
- Keeps notes on all actions completed per ticket clearly logged in Salesforce.
Success Measures (What success looks like in this role)
- Active and measurable contribution to the meeting of team KPIs.
- Consistently resolves issues within customer and partner SLAs.
- Customer focussed resolution of tickets, maintaining high customer satisfaction.
- Able to effectively run customer escalation calls and written engagement.
- Maintains outbound call to email ratio for tickets of 70% calls to 30% emails per day (TBC).
- Ensuring the most appropriate choice is made to progress any issue quickly.
- Completes skills matrix assessment once per quarter and achieves +90% competency score.
- Documents new ways of solving complex issues and shares with the team.
- Continuously updates FAQ/knowledgebase with latest learnings.
- Contributes to actions and resolution in support of P1 and Incident management processes.
- At least 2 years in a software support role with CCaaS/ SaaS an advantage.
- Experience in the IT and/or Telecoms industry and an understanding of the Contact Centre arena.
- Demonstrable success in managing issues to resolution.
- Relatable experience in teamworking to support resolution of technical problems.
- An excellent customer facing communication skillset.
- Highly IT proficient in core Microsoft 365 products, ideally also in CCAAS solutions
- A systematic approach to dealing with customer’s issues.
- Strong communication skills, the ability to “think on your feet” and effectively problem-solve.
- Organisationally strong and an effective collaborator.
- Confident in engaging customers, partners and colleagues to progress issues/escalations and complex problems.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- commitment to work to tight deadlines
- a drive and ability to manage, and contribute to, multiple incidents/service tickets.
Qualifications and Requirements
- There are no formal qualification requirements for this role.
- Native or fluent spoken and written English is essential for the role.
- As part of this role, you may be required to go through enhanced background checks. It will be essential for you to cooperate fully with the application process to obtain future DBS and BPSS, or other enhanced background checks as required.
- The Company is required by law and other regulations to comply with data protection and confidentiality and best practice information security governance.
- It is therefore your responsibility to maintain Company and client confidentiality at all times. You must not disclose any secrets or other information of a confidential nature relating to the Company or its business, or in respect of any obligation of confidence which the company owes to any third party, during or after your employment expect in the proper course of employment or as required by law.
- It is your responsibility to understand our Information Security Policy in full and to implement any further developments as required.
- It is your responsibility to observe and be compliant with all additional regulations in the Employee Handbook.