Calling all savvy copywriters! Cirrus are hiring.
Cirrus is an award-winning provider of omni-channel cloud contact centre solutions (CCaaS). For more than 10 years we have been deploying our market-leading technology to deliver effective business outcomes and effortless customer experiences. This technology, coupled with a team highly skilled in the contract centre environment, provides a recipe for business transformation success.
We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator and savvy copywriter with excellent wordsmith skills to join our Marketing team. Candidates must have an exceptional ability to take technical terminology and make it accessible and exciting to those who perhaps don’t use technology every day.
As the copywriter/content creator, you will produce various offline and online content, to expand our company’s digital footprint and awareness as well as to support our thought leadership ambitions and channel partner requirements. Additionally, you will be expected to sustain the company’s voice across all communication channels, and build and execute content designed to meet and exceed our business and channel partner’s needs.
- Team: Marketing
- Reporting to: Chief Marketing Officer
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer and working alongside the Marketing Manager to set key priorities and deliverables, you will be responsible for creating inspirational and excellent offline and on-line content.
This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and ability to work against tight timelines.
- Produce, create and write offline and online assets, including the creation of resources, website content, email marketing content and blogs on a wide range of product portfolios.
- Ensure the quality of both existing and new offline/ online content, making sure that all assets are written in the brand’s tone of voice and grammatically sound.
- Collaborate with in-house subject matter experts to produce content.
- Follow the company sign-off process for content ensuring all relevant parties are included.
- Degree in English/ journalism/ communications and/or equivalent substantial years of producing content creation for online/ offline resources.
- Exceptional writing and copy-editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business’ various types of content.
- Excellent organisational skills to work independently and manage deadlines with many business deadlines and changing priorities.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Excellent creative skills in producing inspiring copy.
- Ability to be process driven and deliver agreed outcomes within agreed timeframe.
- Working knowledge and use of platforms such as wordpress
- Experience in the IT/telecoms sector (desirable).
- Experience of carrying out relevant research to support content (desirable).