Cirrus are hiring! Would you like to join our fantastic team as a Project Manager?
Cirrus is an award-winning provider of omni-channel cloud contact centre solutions (CCaaS).For more than 10 years we have been deploying our market-leading technology to deliver effective business outcomes and effortless customer experiences. This technology, coupled with a team highly skilled in the contract centre environment, provides a recipe for business transformation success.
This is a varied role requiring an experienced project manager who is well qualified and practised in the area of telecoms deployments. The role will manage Cirrus’ customer facing projects ensuring that new orders, pre- and post-sale processes are well executed to ensure complete client satisfaction.
You will need to a great communicator in the detail as well as big picture with strong ability to collaborate with the internal team and possess excellent knowledge of the UK telephone market and be formally trained in project management principles.You will need to have strong resilience under pressure and an assertive and determined attitude to reach successful outcomes.
The Project Manager (PM) role within Cirrus is varied, yet at the core of the role is managing the customer facing projects that come into the business. The PM will ensure that new orders have been sold correctly, are within the scope of available products, and have the correct lead-times associated with them. The PM will also ensure that all processes are followed internally throughout the project, allocate resource where required, and liaise with and manage all third party partners & suppliers involved with the deployment of any solution.
TASKS, DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
Key to the role is communication, ensuring that all parties are updated regularly and aware of outstanding risks, issues, tasks or changes that need to be made to an ongoing deployment. The PM will be involved with the design of each solution, ensuring that all deliverables are captured for the Service Delivery teams to deploy. All risks need to be assessed at point of sale and throughout each deployment and mitigated accordingly.
The PM will also provide status reports and department updates to senior staff members on a weekly, bi-weekly and monthly basis. The position also requires mentoring of junior staff within the Project Management team, and other departments within the business where required.
On occasion there will also be internal projects that need to be managed by the PM team, which will be delivered using the same tools as customer facing projects.
The role is based at our offices in central Epsom but will require travel around the UK and potentially abroad.
Key roles & responsibilities:
- Assist the Internal Sales team during the pre-sales process
- Assist the Customer Success team with the continual development of customer relationships
- Design and plan the Statement of Works and Project Plans for each solution, ensuring that all deliverables are captured (sometimes technical)
- Manage internal and external resources through the lifecycle of the project
- Ensure all internal post-sale due-diligence processes are completed before build commences
- Chair all customer facing project meetings, including project kick-off, technical discussions, project go-lives and post-project reviews
- Provide regular written & verbal updates to key project stakeholders
- Develop strong day to day working relationships with customers
- Maintain all project documentation
- Proactive risk identification & mitigation
- Provide internal updates to senior staff members on a weekly, bi-weekly and monthly basis
- Chair internal project steering group meetings
- Ensure project tasks stay within allocated time & budget
- Liaise with third party teams to track and manage development & integration tasks as required
- Attend customer sites to ensure project go-lives are completed smoothly
- Take overall responsibility for formal sign-off on project deliverables
Working knowledge of Microsoft Project, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Formal training such as PRINCE2, PMP, AGILE, ITIL
- Extensive experience in delivering complex telephony, contact centre, cloud and data solutions
- 3-5 years managing telecoms deployments for multiple customers
- Knowledge of the UK telephony infrastructure and marketplace
- Ability to understand and interpret contract terms & conditions, and legal documents
- Ability to articulate one’s self clearly and calmly to stakeholders at all levels
- Budget management
- You must be able to multi-task, be proactive and have the ability to troubleshoot issues logically
- Strong presentation skills to groups of all sizes
- Excellent organisational and record keeping skills are critical
- Experience of managing scope creep through customer change requests or internal change control process
Job Type: Full-time
Project management: 5 years (Required)
Telecoms deployments: 3 years (Required)
Prince2 Practioner (Preferred)