Cirrus are hiring! Would you like to join our fantastic team as an Executive Assistant/Office Manager?
The EA/Office Manager will work closely with CEO, CCO and CFO to provide effective administrative support to the leadership team and the wider office ensuring that the leadership team make the best use of their time. Your role will include organising office meetings and events, handling travel, managing office facilities and human resources as well as other Cirrus Response projects as needed.
Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities:
Executive Administration (40%)
Executive Assistant to Leadership:
• Provide effective diary management organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
• Deal with incoming email and post, often corresponding on behalf of the CEO, CCO and CRO;
• Screen and respond to phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handle them directly when appropriate;
• Handle requests from managers and staff regarding annual and other leave on behalf of the CEO and Operations Director;
• Sign-off invoices under the authority of own role as Executive Assistant;
• Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority on behalf of CEO, CCO and CRO.
• Arrange an effective travel service to all staff ensuring that cost, travel time and any incentives are included in any proposed itinerary.
• Arrange visas, accommodation and restaurant bookings as required.
• Organise the quarterly all staff ‘Town Hall’ meetings and the monthly leadership meetings;
• Prepare agendas and produce minutes / actions points from meetings as needed;
• Co-ordinate any leadership or organization away days managing participant lists and papers.
Special Projects (30%)
• Carry out research and present findings on behalf of the leadership team, advising on trends and patterns;
• Research and manage any complex organisation-wide procurement which cannot be done within individual teams.
• Oversee any external office move ensuring appropriate consultation with staff and liaising with office move providers effectively;
Office Facilities Administration (15%)
• Liaise with suppliers to negotiate good rates on office suppliers and ensure a system of stock control so that the company has sufficient stock at any given time;
• Manage and renew the leases for printers and photocopiers ensuring value for money from providers;
• Manage any internal office moves bringing in expertise where required.
Human Resources Administration (15%)
• Manage the Breathe HR information system, providing reports on staff absence and retention on a quarterly basis;
• Manage any health & safety requirements such as the company accident book, work station assessments and manual handling training;
• Issue contracts of employment and jobs descriptions in conjunction with line managers;
• Ensure job descriptions and contract of employment are up-to-date on Breathe HR;
• Manage absence ensuring that Cirrus Response is sufficiently resourced at any one time;
• Ensure initial on-boarding of staff including liaising with IT for relevant connectivity ie computer equipment, email accounts and telephones;
• In conjunction with the line manager, ensure each new joiner has an induction plan which is implemented;
• Manage the probation period review in conjunction with line managers.
• Solid experience as a senior Executive Assistant in a busy, fast-moving environment
• Experience with a similar company in order to understand the challenges and pressure points
• Exceptional organisation skills with the ability to juggle changing agendas
• Excellent communicator across diverse cultures and personality types ensuring that both verbal and written communications on both technical and managerial issues are clear and easily understood
• great cross-organisation collaboration skills
• Extensive knowledge of Word, Excel, MS Internet Explorer, and Outlook
• Solid knowledge and understanding of programs like PowerPoint CRM systems (desirable)
• We need you to be a motivated self-starter, but also a good collaborator
• Extraordinary problem-solving skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• You must be able to meet deadlines and having the ability to manage yours and other people’s time is critical
• Strong attention to detail and excellent record keeping
• As an EA you will need a need extensive knowledge of the organisation in which you work. You need to know who key personnel are (both external and internal) and understand the organisation’s aims and objectives
• Keeps strictest confidentiality and uses discretion
• Strong assertive and unflappable style with the ability to adapt to circumstances
• Motivated self-starter with good ability to initiate actions without direction
• Resourceful with ability to come up with creative solutions
• The company is required by law and other regulations to comply with data protection and confidentiality and best practice information security governance
• It is therefore your responsibility to maintain Company and client confidentiality at all times. You must not disclose any secrets or other information of a confidential nature relating to the Company or its business, or in respect of any obligation of confidence which the Company owes to any third party, during or after your employment except in the proper course of your employment or as required by law
• It is your responsibility to understand our Information Security policy in full and to implement any further developments as required
• It is your responsibility to observe and be compliant with all additional regulations in the Employee handbook