Cirrus Speech Analytics
Knowing the Customer
Customers communicate on many different channels creating an insurmountable number of voice recordings or digital conversations. Terrabytes of information is stored and provides a rich source of meaningful data on what customers like, don’t like, what’ they’re saying about competitors, what they would like improved and much more. This provides an opportunity to create easily consumed, decision making, actionable insights.
Cirrus Speech Analytics can help to understand more about what customers are thinking. It can provide very precise analysis of words, phrases, categories and themes in conversations, happening all day, every day, in the contact centre. It empowers users to create ‘heat maps’ and custom visibility by design, of the things you want to see and the things you didn’t realise you needed to see.
Customers Think in Context, Not Channel
When customers interact with a Contact Centre they leave a digital trace. A recorded customer service call, browsing history, web or mobile app usage, transaction history, social or digital chat conversations, all providing the insights to build a more personal profile of a customer.
Customers don’t think in terms of interaction channels they think in terms of context. In fact, the customer knows the context already and just wants an organisation to ‘know them’. It’s not Business to Consumer anymore or B2C, it’s Bob to Celia and Celia wants personalised service whenever and wherever she engages.
Cirrus Speech Analytics provides the technology to respond more effectively to context, to offer more personalised engagements, regardless of how often a customer has connected or what channels they’re switching between.
More Visibile Data, Better Results
With Cirrus Speech Analytics every single call is transcribed and every single word and phrase is indexed. This means when reviewing a call you don’t actually have to listen to all of it, in many cases you only need to listen to about 10% of it, saving about 90% of the time.
- Quickly find the right calls and use the visual map to see what’s going on or to skip to the most relevant parts. Actually view who’s speaking at any one time, identify emotional sections or cross-talk.
- DPA desktop and process analytics also provide insights into what the agent was actually doing during a call; were they on Facebook, the CRM system or knowledge management platform.
- Automated speaker tagging provides better compliance tracking of agent statements, identification of customers at risk, as well as mentions of complements or complaints by easy selection of agent or customer.
- Semantic Intelligence powers a Predictive Search capability of relevant topics, actions, relationships and entities all being automatically presented as the user types.
A more visual and intuitive interface provides faster time to insight, boosts productivity and makes it simple.
Know What You Didn’t Realise You Needed To Know
For over a decade there has been significant bias in speech analytics implementations. Insights reliant on the users creating pre-defined sets of categories and spending a lot of time doing them. The full dynamic and rich nature of human to human conversations is never really captured this way, especially in fast-changing markets.
Cirrus Speech Analytics redefines this process by introducing completely automated theme detection. The solution provides a very granular set of system generated categories, representing meaningful conversation topics, actions, relationships and entities. These are generated automatically out-of-the-box even before the first category is built by a user, and are continuously updated based on what’s being discussed in the Contact Centre.
Each ‘theme’ is quantified by the impact it’s having on overall call volumes and handling time. The most critical themes can then be easily ‘set’ as new categories, removing the trial and error guesswork on the right categories and leading to even faster and greater ROI.
Themes are displayed in different colors and sizes which represent the metrics behind them, such as how often they’re used and the level of change, the level of severity and more.
You can quickly see what percent of the volume each theme represents and the different ways that the theme is used i.e. “making ↔ reservations; make ↔ reservation; need to make ↔ reservation.
The Cirrus Speech Analystics solution will surface themes that you did not think about. This can be crucial, given unknown themes could be critical to impacting processes and service delivery.
Achieving Business Goals
Cirrus Speech Analytics provides the fastest time to insights, powering business transformational change, boosting productivity and providing the opportunity to really know the customer.
- Increase First Contact Resolution
- Determine and eliminate repeat call drivers
- Reduce Average Handle Time
- Detect root cause of long calls
- Improve Customer Satisfaction
- Uncover customer complaints
- Improve Self-Service
- Assess departure points of web and IVR channels
- Increase Sales
- Pinpoint best (and worst) selling behaviors
- Reduce Customer Churn
- Determine what causes customers to cancel accounts and how good agents save them
- Improve Business Processes
- Leverage customer interactions to find process inefficiencies
- Focused Quality Monitoring
- Find the calls that “matter most” in a fraction of the time
Give us a call on 0333 103 3333 or contact us to find out more about the Cirrus Speech Analytics solution.